“If there were one absolute must-read book on Chihuahuas, this is it!”
Not knowing if your Chihuahua is sick or in pain can be very stressful! Caring For Chihuahuas Made Easy: Breed Information, Health Care and Nutrition, is a 67 page eBook that answers your questions about common Chihuahua health problems and shows you how to properly care for your Chihuahua so they live a long, happy and healthy life.
To download the eBook, you will need the PDF File Download Software called Adobe Reader. Your eBook will arrive via email after ordering. You must have a working email address. Please direct any questions or concerns about the book to [email protected]
Order Paperback for $19.97 click here!
Examples of the many important questions answered:
- How can I tell if my Chihuahua is sick?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a sick Chihuahua?
- Why does my Chihuahua have bad breath?
- How can I tell if my Chihuahua has gum disease?
- How do I know if my Chihuahua needs to see the vet?
- What are the most common health problems in the Chihuahua breed?
- What food should I feed my Chihuahua?
- What specific foods should I avoid giving to my Chihuahua? Toxic snacks?
- What does it mean when my Chihuahua wheezes or has seizure-like episodes?
- How can I treat a collapsed trachea?
- How do I know if my Chihuahua is overweight?
- Why are my Chihuahuas back legs bowed legged? Is this a knee problem?
- Why is my Chihuahua so protective of me?
- Why does my Chihuahua bark?
- Why does my Chihuahua snore so loud?
- Why does my Chihuahua shiver all the time?
- What do I need to know if I want to breed or show my Chihuahua?
- Why are my Chihuahua’s eyes watering?
- Why is my Chihuahua so aggressive?
- and more!
Examples of important topics covered:
- How to extend your Chihuahua’s lifespan by doing two simple things!
- Chihuahua behaviorism’s, proper grooming and safe walking harnesses.
- How to keep your Chihuahua’s fur coat looking super healthy and shiny!
- How to tell if a Chihuahua is the right pet for YOU!
- The kind of housing environments Chihuahuas are best suited for.
- Chihuahua AKC breeding standards, colors and markings.
- The different types of Chihuahuas.
- Health concerns and treatment for: patellar luxation, dry eye, reverse sneezing, tracheal collapse, joint problems, paw care and many more!
- The best way to protect your Chihuahua’s delicate trachea!
- How to avoid kennel cough.
- How to stop scratching or dry itchy skin.
- and more!
“Keep YOUR Chihuahua healthy and FREE of disease!”
“There is no other Chihuahua care book that’s as fun and simple to read and as informative as this one! Awesome pictures throughout! A must buy for every new Chihuahua owner!”
~ Beverly Hudson from Austin, Texas.
“There is no other Chihuahua book more complete, informative, fun to read than this one. Is easy to read with many tips on how to take care your Chihuahua. I strongly recommend it for any Chihuahua Parents, is a wonderful book. I recommend it without reservation! Thank you so much Nadia Alterio for an Amazing Book!”
~ Vanesa Semler, Certified Show Breeder, www.hollywoodchis.com
“Loved the beautiful illustrations and pictures. The book was so informative. I really enjoyed reading it. I just got a Chihuahua and I learned so many new things about these beautiful little creatures! I love this book!”
~ Jerico Rodrigas from Santa Fe, New Mexico.
“A truly enlightened approach to raising and caring for your Chihuahua!”
~ Casey Robbins from Manchester, New York.
“A wonderful book for people who have Chihuahuas. I recommend it without reservation!”
~ Simone Galloway from Dublin, Ireland.
“Thank you Nadia for writing such an informative book! You really do know the Chihuahua breed and what Chihuahua Owners can expect if they get one! :)”
~ Ainsley Thompson from Croydon, London.
“Inside this eBook, you’ll find easy to read tips on how to care for your Chihuahua. This book is geared toward the Chihuahua owner who wants to have a good understanding of the breed and know what to do should any type of health issue or problem arise. Highly recommended.”
~ Mike Crosworth from Columbus, Ohio.
“Great, Informative Book! I put this one on my favorites list! Thanks for this wonderful book on Chihuahuas, it was definitely worth it!
~ Jaime Ainsley from Toronto, Canada.
“Everything you need to know about how to take proper care of your chihuahua. After reading this book from Nadia, I feel I know a lot more about these little cuties… and the tip about where not to buy one was shocking. Nadia knows her stuff and her love for this breed comes through every page. Highly recommended for chihuahua lovers worldwide, and even those who are considering getting one. Thanks Nadia!”
~ P. Koning from Kelowna, B.C., Canada
“This book is first class, very comprehensive and informative and also a good read, well done.”
~ Denis Kelly from UrbanPup.com
About the Author
Nadia Alterio is the Editor and Founder of FamousChihuahua.com, a fun and informative website that features Chihuahuas and offers helpful Chihuahua information. She is also the owner of a very happy and healthy 16 year old Chihuahua named Teaka. In 2011, she founded International Chihuahua Appreciation Day celebrated on May 14th by Chihuahua lovers worldwide.
For years, Chihuahuas have been a part of Nadia’s family, which has allowed for Nadia to gain an immense amount of knowledge of the breed while working with many veterinarians and pet professionals along the way.
As a former professional athlete, Miss British Columbia, Psychology Graduate, Online Marketer Extraordinaire and loving mother of a beautiful boy, Nadia’s life journey has been nothing short of incredible. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, where she runs Famous Chihuahua® and is a proud representative of her Italian heritage.
The content of this book is for general informational purposes only. It is not meant to be a definitive guide for medical care. If your Chihuahua has a health condition that needs attention, please bring it to your veterinarian immediately.