is your chihuahua overweight, happy, viscous, healthy or sick?
famous chihuahua provides you with everything you need to know about chihuahuas with these comprehensive chihuahua guide books. as a new or experienced chihuahua owner, you can read and learn how to train, feed and care for your chihuahua so they grow into well-behaved adults and live happy healthy lives free of illness.
not knowing how to care for your chihuahua can be stressful! caring for chihuahuas made easy: breed information, health care and nutrition answers your questions about common chihuahua health problems and shows you how to properly care for your chihuahua so they live a long, happy and healthy life. it also teaches you how to extend the lifespan of your chihuahua.
examples of the many important questions answered:
- how can i tell if my chihuahua is sick?
- what are the signs and symptoms of a sick chihuahua?
- why does my chihuahua have bad breath?
- how can i tell if my chihuahua has gum disease?
- how do i know if my chihuahua needs to see the vet?
- what are the most common health problems in the chihuahua breed?
- what food should i feed my chihuahua?
- what specific foods should i avoid giving to my chihuahua? toxic snacks?
- what does it mean when my chihuahua wheezes or has seizure-like episodes?
- how can i treat a collapsed trachea?
- how do i know if my chihuahua is overweight?
- why are my chihuahuas back legs bowed legged? is this a knee problem?
- why is my chihuahua so protective of me?
- why does my chihuahua bark?
- why does my chihuahua snore so loud?
- why does my chihuahua shiver all the time?
- what do i need to know if i want to breed or show my chihuahua?
- why are my chihuahua’s eyes watering?
- why is my chihuahua so aggressive?
- and more!
order from amazon.com
other chihuahua books
are you crazy about chihuahuas? chihuahuas for dummies, 2nd edition, is fully updated to show you how to find the one you’ll love most and make him or her part of your family. this one-stop guide gives you all the information you need to raise and care for your plucky little pooch.
you’ll find expert advice on everything from feeding and health care to housebreaking, grooming, training, and more. plus, you’ll learn the ins and outs of selecting the right vet, handling emergencies, and even entering your little darling in a dog show. you’ll find out about the ups and downs of living with a pet, get familiar with the chihuahua’s classic physical characteristics, and find help in deciding whether you’d prefer a dog with a long coat or a smooth coat.
discover how to:
- choose your ideal chihuahua
- prepare your home for your new arrival
- manage your puppy’s nutrition and health
- prevent common behavior problems
- teach your chihuahua fun tricks
- build a strong and loving bond with your pet
- train children to get along with your chihuahua
- choose chihuahua toys and accessories
- select a crate and bedding
- introduce your little dog to other pets
- teach your little dynamo manners and good behavior
you know that bringing a chihuahua into your home will be a happy and joyful experience. chihuahuas for dummies, 2nd edition, makes it easy, too!
chihuahuas are no longer found just on the arms of celebrities and in television commercials; the entire country has fallen in love with their loving nature and loyalty! whether you’re looking for a chihuahua of your own or already own one, the everything chihuahua book: a complete guide to raising, training, and caring for your chihuahua is your definitive guide to all aspects of chihuahua ownership. authored by renowned pet writer joan hustace walker, this all-inclusive book takes you through the puppy stage up to the older chihuahua-and everything in between!
- the best places to find healthy puppies
- teaching effective discipline and house training
- maintaining proper nutrition and care
- essentials tips on traveling safely with your chihuahua
- caring for your older chihuahua
with these tips and more, the everything chihuahua book is you and your “chi’s” key to a happy and healthy life together!
chihuahua (comprehensive owner’s guide) provides necessary information about chihuahuas and their ancestry in mexico and beyond, characteristics and standard, as well as puppy selection, feeding, training, preventative health care and behavior of the breed. the affectionate and beguiling chihuahua holds two distinctions among pure-bred dogs: he is the smallest and the longest lived dog in the world.
weighing as little as one pound, the chihuahua often enjoys good health until the age of twenty years. many characteristics endear the chihuahua to his millions of fans throughout the world. the breed is prized for its intelligence, its extreme devotion to its mistress or master, its saucy expression and its outgoing personality.
the new owner will welcome the author’s expert advice about puppy-proofing the home, housebreaking and preventing puppy problems. in addition to an authoritative, comprehensive text written by breeder barbara j. andrews, this book presents over 135 photographs in full color, which prove to be as informative as they are attractive.
the chihuahua’s ancestors date back to mexico and central america before the arrival of europeans. chihuahuas (complete pet owner’s manual) describes both smooth coat and long coat chihuahuas. the book is filled with useful information and heavily illustrated with high-quality photos and anatomically accurate line drawings.
this fact-filled book instruct owners on how to care for their chihuahua. it was put together by breeders, trainers, veterinarians, and other pet-care specialists. they advise on purchasing, feeding, health care, training, grooming, and all other aspects of responsible pet ownership.
chihuahua (smart owner’s guide) is the first interactive breed book of it kind to offer new and novice owners a fun new way to learn about caring for their loyal companions. chihuahua offers the most up-to-date online support with instant access to club chi™ where owners can meet and interact with other dedicated owners, download charts and checklists, play chihuahua-specific games, take quizzes, and send chihuahua themed e-cards. the book contains easy-to-read, informative content, with addition smart tips, notable quotations, fun facts, and more than 100 adorable breed photos that keep you flipping through the pages.
a new owner’s guide to chihuahuas is illustrated with 150 full-color photos, presents sensible, easy-to-follow recommendations on how to choose, care for, housebreak, train, show and breed your chihuahua as well as the history, personality and characteristics of this respected breed. this comprehensive guide guarantees the right start with your chihuahua and promises a longer happier life for you and your dog.
follow famous chihuahua® on social media